It’s bad enough having an accident, without the extra hassle of sorting out the repairs and dealing with your insurer. So, why not leave it all to us?
PEUGEOT Accident Assistance will take care of any repairs by getting your vehicle to the nearest PEUGEOT Accident Repair Centre. We'll even contact your insurance company for you too.
And if the accident wasn't your fault, we'll organise a like-for-like* replacement for you to drive until yours is back on the road, or a courtesy vehicle if the accident was your fault.
And as you might expect, your PEUGEOT will be repaired by PEUGEOT experts, using only genuine PEUGEOT parts - meaning it won't affect your warranty. And if your next question’s “How much will this cost me?” here’s the best bit – PEUGEOT Accident Assistance is FREE.
You can call us for any car accident advice you may need about your PEUGEOT - we're always happy to help.
*like-for-like is based on engine size and car group, rather than exact make and model
With PEUGEOT Accident Assistance, we can help in several cases:
• Get your car to the nearest PEUGEOT Approved Accident Repair Centre
• Have your car assessed by PEUGEOT-trained specialists
• Produce a repair quote for your insurer
• See that repairs are carried out to the highest standards, using only genuine PEUGEOT parts, so your warranty isn’t affected
• Organise a car for you to drive while yours is off the road (a like-for-like model if the accident wasn’t your fault, and a courtesy car if it was)
PEUGEOT will do its utmost to help you in these situations, by either assisting you on the roadside or by towing your vehicle to the nearest PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer.
Just call PEUGEOT Accident Assistance on 0800 197 2045* with details of your insurance company and any other drivers involved in the accident.
* Calls from landlines are free. Calls from mobile networks will be charged at your provider’s rates.
In the event of an accident or breakdown, take advantage of your automatic and geolocalised emergency call ensuring a quick and efficient response.
If you have an accident, your vehicle automatically launches an emergency call without any intervention on your part.
However if your vehicle breaks down, you can contact Peugeot Connect Assistance using the "Lion" button on your dashboard.
You can contact PEUGEOT Assistance at any time using the MyPeugeot app.
Follow the breakdown service’s route to your location in your personal space.