The majority of public charging points in the UK are Type 2 sockets, which will charge your vehicle at the accelerated charge times listed, depending on the power of the charging point and your on board charger.
Every plug-in hybrid comes with a FREE 6-month charging subscription* to bp pulse, the UKs largest public charging network. When you create a bp pulse account, simply add your PEUGEOT electric vehicle VIN number as the ‘offer code’.
*Customers are required to provide credit/debit card details to their account when signing up, for any electricity used to be charged to. £7.85 per month payable after the first 6 months for ongoing subscription. When you create a bp pulse account, simply add your PEUGEOT electric vehicle VIN number as the ‘offer code’. Existing bp pulse subscribers can still benefit by contacting the bp pulse help-desk to receive 6 months credit applied to their account. Offer available in conjunction with all other Retail offers. One claim per person per vehicle purchase. Offer not transferable and no cash alternative. PEUGEOT Motor Company reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.SIMPLE AND FAST CHARGING SOLUTIONS To take full advantage of the new PEUGEOT 308 HYBRID, benefitting from all-electric driving and the savings in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, it is advisable to recharge the battery regularly. DRIVING MODES
Charging from a Type 2 (Mode 3) dedicated electric vehicle charging Wallbox is our recommended way to charge your electric vehicle. The necessary cable for Type 2 (Mode 3) charging is provided as standard with the vehicle.
To benefit from our recommended faster charging solution, a Wallbox is required. PEUGEOT has chosen to partner with Pod Point, meaning you can benefit from an installation tailored to suit your home and individual requirements*. You may also be eligible for UK Government subsidies via the OLEV Grant**.
- 0-100%: less than 4 hours charge time with the standard 3.7kW on board charger^
- 0-100%: less than 2 hours charge time with the optional 7.4kW on board charger^
You will need to buy an accessory cable if you wish to charge from a domestic 3-pin plug socket as an alternative charging option. We do not recommend this as an every day charging solution.
- 0 - 100%: 7 hours charge time at 2.3kW^
- Electric: allows for 100% electric* driving up to 83 mph
- Hybrid: alternation of electric and internal combustion engine driving to optimise the use of energies
- SPORT: uses all of the power of internal combustion and electric engines for maximum dynamic performance.
Engine braking limits the use of the brake pedal while charging the battery as you decelerate. Two braking modes are available:
- Moderate: for a feel similar to that of an internal combustion engine vehicle (default on start-up)
- Increased (B Mode): for deceleration controlled by the accelerator pedal (driver selected)