Every new Peugeot comes with a three-year, sixty-thousand mileage (one hundred thousand for commercial vehicles), fully transferable warranty. This guarantees:
- We will repair or replace, free of charge, any faulty parts covered by the warranty
- Warranty support covers unlimited mileage in the first two years and is limited to 60K miles (100K miles on commercial vehicles) in the third year
- If you buy a Peugeot less than three years old the warranty will transfer to you
Your vehicle is protected for corrosion (rust) by our anti-perforation warranty no matter how many miles you cover. Peugeot guarantees your vehicle against perforation (corrosion from the inside towards the outside of the bodywork) from the date of delivery shown on the "Certificate of warranty" in the "Warranty and Maintenance Record" for a duration of:
- 12 years in the case of a passenger vehicle
- 5 years in the case of a commercial vehicle
The anti-perforation contractual warranty stipulates periodic inspections, at your cost, must be carried out without fail 4 years after the start date of the anti-perforation warranty for passenger vehicles or 2 years after this date for commercial vehicles, and thereafter every 2 years for all vehicles.
Peugeot Partner Electric and Peugeot iOn electric vehicles have varying warranty periods for the traction battery and drive train dependent on date of registration. Please consult the vehicle maintenance book for full details of the warranty cover.
Our new generation of electric vehicles delivered from 2020 offer an eight-year, one hundred-thousand mileage, fully transferable traction battery warranty, covering performance to 70% of original battery capacity.
Please click on the link below for full warranty terms and conditions.