Order and register your brand new Peugeot Boxer Professional 335 BlueHDi 130 L2H2 or L3H2 during September and you’ll benefit from a FREE first service at your local Peugeot Dealer*.
Boxer Professional models already come with a long list of features designed to make business on the move easy. The colour touchscreen with integrated Navigation, DAB radio and hands free Bluetooth® keep you connected while the rear parking aid, alarm and air conditioning keep you chilled under pressure.
Add to this a FREE first service* at your Peugeot main Dealer and we think you’ll be ready to MASTER THE IMPOSSIBLE!
What’s more there are special finance offers available on Peugeot Boxer Professional 335 BlueHDi 130 L2H2 and L3H2 models ordered before 30th September.
1. The Peugeot Boxer Van Free main Dealer First Service Offer is available on new Boxer 335 Professional 130 L3H2 and L2H2 Vans ordered from 01/09/2018 to 30/09/2018 and registered by 30/09/2018. Excludes employee sales. Not available with Just Add Fuel® finance package.
2 . The Peugeot Boxer Van Free main Dealer First Service Offer is available at participating dealers only via a service plan fully funded by PEUGEOT Motor Company. Full list of participating dealers is available on request from the Administrator.
3 . The Service Plan remains with the Vehicle and therefore will transfer to any subsequent owners of the Vehicle. It is not transferable to another vehicle, whether owned by you or anyone else.
4 . The Service Plan covers a maximum of 1 service only, and will expire when one scheduled service has been completed, at 24 months, or at 32,000 miles, whichever comes soonest.
5 Any service claimed must relate to the Vehicle described in the customer contract. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with PEUGEOT Motor Company guidelines and should be carried out by a PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer in the United Kingdom. If you do not follow these servicing requirements, the Service Plan may be invalidated. To find your nearest PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer please visit: www.peugeot.co.uk
6 . Items requiring replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Plan.
7. You are advised to keep your customer contract in the Vehicle, as you will be required to show it to the PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer when arranging for the Vehicle to be serviced. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions please contact the Administrator.
8. This Service Plan is designed to cover vehicles built to PEUGEOT Motor Company original specification. If your Vehicle has been modified with any non-manufacturer supplied parts or any non-approved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, PEUGEOT Motor Company hereby reserves the right to decline any claim that may occur due to the fitment or failure of a modified part which would otherwise be covered by the Service Plan. Cosmetic modifications are acceptable providing they are to an identical size and specification as PEUGEOT Motor Company equivalent – you may need to advise your Vehicle insurer of these changes.
9. The Dealer’s obligations in relation to the Service Plan and these terms and conditions will cease once the Service Plan period expires.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
11. This Service Plan shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Service Plan.
12 . The Service Plan is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
13. PEUGEOT Motor Company means the manufacturer of the Vehicle, PEUGEOT Motor Company, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 03158541)
14. “Authorised Repairer” means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with Peugeot Motor Company
Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Administrator. Both your issuing Dealer and the Administrator may share any information you provide, together with other information, with their business partners, suppliers or agents, including PEUGEOT Motor Company, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfilment and financial and account administration. We will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Administrator may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.