- It makes sense to have your timing belt checked regularly
- The belt helps control the moving parts in your engine, including the crankshaft, camshaft and valves
- It’s made of a rubber-based compound and can deteriorate through general wear and tear
- If your timing belt fails, you may need to have your whole engine replaced
WHY IS THE TIMING BELT IMPORTANT?
You timing belt is a relatively small part, but it’s vital for a smooth-running engine.
- It helps to stop the moving parts of your engine from colliding into each other
- If it breaks, it could cause an accident or land you with a major repair bill
- Please refer to the Service Schedule in your handbook pack for our recommended replacement intervals
- From just £399, if it's due for replacement please book an appointment with your Dealer as soon as possible