Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase. All amounts shown are in pounds and pence
Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search.
MPG figures are achieved under official EU test conditions, intended as a guide for comparative purposes only, and may not reflect actual on-the-road driving conditions.
Passport Personal Contract Purchase
Passport is a finance solution designed to allow you to change your Peugeot every two or three years with monthly payments structured to meet your budget. An initial deposit is paid of between 0% and 40% of the vehicle price, followed by fixed monthly payments over 2 – 4 years. Peugeot UK will agree with you an estimated annual mileage band, between 6,000 and 30,000. This will determine the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of your vehicle so that at the end of the agreement you just choose one of the following options:
1. Make the optional final payment and become the proud owner of your car
2. Return the car to us with nothing more to pay*
3. Part exchange it for a new Peugeot car, using any equity as a deposit in a new Elect 3 agreement.
*subject to any arrears, damage charges and/or excess mileage charges.
Personal Contract Purchase. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Over 18s only. Excess mileage charges will apply if you exceed the agreed annual mileage. Excess mileage charges vary depending on vehicle make and model, ask your local dealer or refer to your chosen vehicle’s finance example for more information. Written quotations available on request from PSA Finance UK Ltd, RH1 1QA. To finance your purchase we will only introduce you to PSA Finance UK Ltd. Peugeot Motor Company Ltd is acting as a credit broker and is not a lender.
You may use our website to obtain an indicative part exchange valuation of your existing vehicle. You could apply the equity funds towards your deposit for your new vehicle. Please note that there are limitations on the amount you can pay as a deposit towards your new vehicle, which can range from 0 – 40 % of a vehicle’s purchase price.
The part exchange valuation provided by the Peugeot UK website is indicative of the likely valuation, is not guaranteed, is not binding on Peugeot Motor Company Ltd or any Dealer and may be subject to change. The valuation will be finalised by your Dealer when your vehicle is inspected during your appointment with your Dealer.
This valuation will be subject to the Dealer being provided with the following:
any accessories there may be such as a locking wheel nut, radio fascia or remote controls.
In some instances failure to provide these items may result in a reduction to the valuation offered to you by the Dealer.
We or your Dealer may also offer a further contribution towards your existing vehicle. The valuation is valid for the day of inspection only, after which your chosen dealership and Peugeot Motor Company Ltd reserve the right to offer a different valuation. This may be lower than the valuation previously received. The equity from your existing vehicle payable towards your new vehicle may therefore be different from any initial indicative valuation.
If you part exchange your existing vehicle, we will require proof that you are the only owner of it and an HPI check will be carried out to confirm ownership and history of the vehicle. By part exchanging your vehicle, you represent to us that the vehicle mileage is true and accurate and that the odometer has not been tampered with. Should the results of any checks be unsatisfactory or any representations made by yourself prove to be untrue, we reserve the right to:
If there is any outstanding finance on your existing vehicle, you will need to ensure that information submitted by you to us relating to your existing finance is accurate and up to date and provide us with all relevant details including the contact details of your existing finance provider. Please note the online valuation will not take into account whether there is any outstanding finance on your existing vehicle, therefore the equity from your existing vehicle payable towards your new vehicle may be different from any initial indicative valuation.
As part of your part exchange, you may be offered the option to receive cashback. Please note there are limitations on the value of the cashback we may offer you. These limitations will be communicated to by your Dealer during you appointment when your valuation is finalised. If circumstances change and/or the valuation of your vehicle changes, for any reason whatsoever, the amount of and/or your eligibility for cashback may change.
The Peugeot Select Approved Used scheme ensures that you can select a vehicle with a genuine history. They are prepared to the highest standards by trained Dealer staff and their histories are independently validated by Trading Standards approved agencies.
Benefits provided by the P Select Approved Used scheme:
*For full details of the level of cover provided please speak to your Peugeot Select Approved Used Dealer
**For vehicles over 5years/50,000 at the time of purchase Peugeot Assist is an optional extra provided at an additional price. Please speak to your Peugeot Select Approved Used Dealer for details.
1. Subject to the following terms, any Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle purchased from a Peugeot franchise Dealership of Peugeot Approved Used status, that develops a fault within 30-days of the delivery date, and the fault cannot be rectified may be exchanged for another Peugeot Select Approved Used Vehicle (the Replacement Vehicle), at the same Dealership, provided that;
a) the fault is mechanical or a defect in materials or workmanship on the vehicle and such a fault is apparent to the Dealership (acting reasonably);
b) the Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle is returned to the supplying Dealership within 30-days of the delivery date;
c) that the dealership is satisfied that the Customer is a private purchaser (and not a trade purchaser or otherwise);
d) the Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle has covered no more than 1,000 miles since delivery to the Customer;
e) the Dealership is satisfied that the Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle is in the same condition as it was at the time of delivery to the Customer, save for the presence of the fault and fair wear and tear, and for the avoidance of doubt the vehicle shall not have been involved in any accident or damaged in any way.
f) the Dealership is satisfied that the Customer owns the Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement
2. The Customer may choose for exchange any Peugeot Approved Used vehicle available for sale at the Peugeot Approved Used Dealership, provided that:
a) It is of an equal or higher price to the original Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle, and
b) It is readily available from the same Peugeot Approved Used Dealerships stock
3. Before any exchange is effected under this agreement, the Customer shall be responsible for making all the necessary arrangements relating to terminating, taking out or otherwise dealing with the financial arrangements for the purchase of the original Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle. Any exchange shall be subject to the Dealership being satisfied with such arrangements. In particular, if the original Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle is subject to a Finance Agreement, a new Finance Agreement of the same type must be completed, and the relevant deposits paid by the customer.
4. Where the Customer wishes to exchange a Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle for a Replacement Vehicle with a higher price, the exchange will not take place until the Customer has paid the Dealership the price difference.
5. The Customer will be solely responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange for licensing or insurance. Any such costs must be paid for in full prior to completion of the exchange.
6. This Agreement only applies to the Peugeot Approved Used Vehicle detailed above. Only one exchange within the 30-day period will be permitted, and this Agreement shall not apply to any Replacement Vehicle.
7. This Agreement does not affect any of the Customer’s statutory rights.
The MOT Test Cover is in addition to your legal rights, and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. There must be a minimum of 3 months before your MOT test is due. Any exploratory dismantling charges will only be reimbursed as part of a valid claim. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to authorise dismantling and to pay charges if such dismantling proves that the failure is not covered by the MOT Test Cover. If any claim is fraudulent in any respect all benefits under this MOT Test Cover will be forfeited. The reimbursement for any claim under this MOT Test Cover shall not exceed the manufacturer’s list prices for parts and labour costs necessarily incurred in repair of covered components up to the maximum claim liability of £750. The Administrator shall not be liable for any statement or representation, written or verbal (by whomsoever made), which contradicts the terms and conditions in this MOT Test Cover, unless such statement or representation is supported in writing by the Company on their behalf. A VAT receipted invoice from your Peugeot dealer must support all claims.
This MOT Test Cover does not cover:
The cost of the MOT test or re-test. Any parts which have not actually failed, which are replaced or reported during routine servicing and/or repair of other parts which have failed. Any component covered by any other existing warranties or insurances. Any loss to the MOT Cover Holder in excess of the maximum claim liability. Liability which attaches by virtue of an agreement but which would not have attached in the absence of the said agreement.
Any liability for death, bodily injury, or damage to other property or any consequential loss of whatsoever nature arising directly or indirectly from the claim or event giving rise to a claim under this MOT Test Cover.
Cover under this MOT Test Cover may only be granted to individuals residing, or corporate bodies registered in the United Kingdom.
How to Claim under your MOT Test Cover
Simply take your vehicle to the nearest or supplying Peugeot dealer. The dealer will then take responsibility for establishing that the parts involved in the repair, deemed necessary by the “notification of refusal to issue a MOT Certificate” (VT30), are covered by this MOT Test Cover. The dealer will be responsible for obtaining prior authorisation from Peugeot Extended Warranty Administration.
Claims telephone number: 0844 573 8191^
Important: No repair should commence until the Peugeot Extended Warranty Administration Customer Services Department gives authorisation.
Peugeot Extended Warranty Administration reserves the right to examine any vehicle and subject the parts being repaired to expert assessment before commencement of any repairs. It shall be clearly understood and agreed that in the event of any dispute arising as to the extent of the liability, the decision of the assessor shall be final and binding on both the Administrator and the MOT Cover Holder.
In Northern Ireland your authorised Peugeot repairer will carry out a pre-test MOT Inspection, and will submit your vehicle for the MOT test on your behalf.
Note: Claims must be received by Peugeot Extended Warranty Administration within 30 days of the date of completion of the repairs, otherwise they cannot be accepted. Claims received beyond this date will be subject to review in terms of the reason for delay and it will be at the Administrator’s discretion to accept such claims.
Complaints and Arbitration
How to make a complaint:
We hope that you will be pleased with the service we provide. In the unlikely event of a complaint, you should contact the Administrator on 0844 573 8191^, or in writing to: The Customer Services Manager, Peugeot Extended Warranty Administration, Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire BD3 7AG.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by the above procedures. ^To maintain the highest quality of service and for staff training purposes, telephone calls will be monitored and/or recorded. All calls are charged at standard network rate.
The Approved Used Vehicle Warranty covers most components for mechanical and electrical failure with the EXCEPTION of the following items:
• Ancillary drive belts
• Brake and clutch frictional material
• A Bulbs and fuses (LED lamps are covered providing at least 50% of the lighting has failed)
• Wheels and tyres (including balancing and alignment)
• Wiper blades
• Water ingress including damage to covered components caused by water
• Electrical software update or reprogramming unless required due to the failure of a covered part
• The gradual reduction in operating performance (wear and tear) consistent with the age and mileage of the covered vehicle
• Recharging of the air conditioning unit (unless required as part of a valid repair)
• All serviceable items
• Trim and bodywork including but not limited to:
- Interior trim
- Exterior trim including hinges and door check straps
- Glass (heater elements are covered)
- Seat covers and cushions
Peugeot vehicles under 10 years old and with less than 100,000 miles on the odometer qualify for a Peugeot Select Approved Used Vehicle Warranty, provided that the vehicle is not:
• A commercial vehicle of more than 3,500 kg gross vehicle weight;
• A non-European import;
• Subject to any Motorhome and/or horsebox conversions;
• Used as a taxi, mini cab or driving school vehicle;
• Used for hire and reward;
• Used for delivery or as a courier;
• Used as a short term hire or daily rental;
• Driven in a competitive motoring event;
• Used for public services including police, ambulance, fire service or military service; and/or
• A vehicle with an engine size greater than 3,500cc.
Roadside assistance is included with PEUGEOT vehicles up to 5yrs old / 50,000 miles, as an option for an additional price on PEUGEOT vehicles 5- 10yrs old / 100,000 miles and non-franchise vehicles up to 10yrs old / 100,000 miles.
• Home Start
• Roadside Assistance
• Onward Travel
• Assistance in Europe
At an additional cost, Assistance Plus can be included alongside an existing used car assistance product. This product covers the vehicle for the provision of roadside assistance or recovery in the event of a non-vehicle fault incident.
• The use of incorrect, or the lack of fuel;
• Wheel changes, punctured tyres;
• Instances where keys have been locked inside the vehicle, lost or stolen; and
• Incidents involving trailers and caravans.