With the MyPeugeot app, you can check anytime and anywhere:
- The progress and charge level of your vehicle
- Your previous journey details, including consumption statistics
- Personalised eco-driving tips based on your driving, as well as energy consumption tracking and ranking among other drivers of electric vehicles.
Also plan and programme specific vehicle functions remotely:
- Start, stop, or programme a charge (vehicle must be plugged in to a charge point!). In this way you can easily benefit from off peak electricity rates, without having to go back out to plug in your vehicle at a certain time.
- Set preconditioning of the passenger compartment to warm or cool the vehicle before a journey
Home Charging: Peugeot can assist with getting a chargepoint installed on your driveway or garage, benefiting from the £500 government homecharge grant if you are eligible.
Public Charging: Peugeot will offer you a free subscription to certain public charging points in the UK, so that you can take advantage of free charging and become familiar with using the public network.
Mobility Pass: offering discounted rental of internal combustion vehicles when needed for longer, occasional trips. Reserve a vehicle nearby through your app, and use funds accrued from your finance package.