1. The promoter of the ‘See MIKA at an intimate gig in Paris’ competition (“the Promotion”) is Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND (“the Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is free to enter and is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over
3. The Promoter may require entrants and their guest to provide proof of age.
4. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with this Promotion and all affiliates of such companies, companies or persons involved in the sale of the Promoter’s products, including but not limited to Peugeot dealerships, may not enter the Promotion.
5. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable and the venue may reserve the right to refuse entry.
6. The Promotion will start at 12.00am on 21th July 2017 and will close at 12.00am on 4th August 2017. All times stated are based on British Summer Time (GMT+1).
7. Entrants can enter the Promotion via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, but must have a personal account on one of those social media platforms to do so.
8. To access this Promotion via Twitter, entrants must access Twitter via their personal Twitter account, and send a tweet to @PeugeotUK with a photo of themselves with their Peugeot, using the hashtag #108Mika
9. To access this Promotion via Facebook, entrants must access Facebook via their personal Facebook account, and leave a comment under the ‘MIKA Paris’ competition posts on the Peugeot UK Facebook page with a photo of themselves with their Peugeot.
10. To access this Promotion via Instagram, entrants must access Instagram via their personal Instagram account, and post a photo on their own account tagging in @PeugeotUK with a photo of themselves with their Peugeot, using the hashtag #108Mika
11. Should the entrant fail to comply with paragraph 8, 9 or 10 (as appropriate) above then their entry will not be valid and they will not be entered into the Promotion. Similarly, if an entrant does not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions then their entry will not be valid and will be automatically disqualified.
12. All entries must meet the following criteria:
a. No part of the entry may be indecent, defamatory, or offensive in any way, or in breach of any law or regulation, and must comply with the theme and spirit of the Promotion;
b. Entries must not display any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trade mark or otherwise indicate or imply any sponsorship or endorsement by a third party or that is otherwise not within the spirit of the Promotion;
c. Entries must not contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s intellectual property rights or right to privacy or where the consent of that third party to the use thereof is required and has not been obtained;
d. Images must be in a format accepted on the social media platform used for entry and the Promoter accepts no responsibility if entrants are unable to upload photographs;
e. Entrants must comply with the Terms of Service applicable to the social media platform used.
13. Entries deemed by the Promoter (at the Promoter’s sole discretion, without reference to the entrant) not to meet the criteria listed above will be deemed to be invalid and will not be entered into the Promotion.
14. The prize comprises a pair of tickets to see MIKA perform at a secret location in Paris, France on 12th September 2017 (the winner will be allocated a pair of tickets for themself and a guest, both over 18 years old); travel to Paris from their UK location and one night’s stay in Paris.
15. In total there are 2 prizes to be won, each of which is a pair of tickets.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs and expenses including (but not limited to) any additional travel, subsistence or accommodation costs incurred by the winners shall not be paid by the Promoter. The winners and their guests are responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of suitable passports or other travel documents to enable them to travel to France from the UK.
17. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the prize (or any part of it) a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the Prize).
18. After the Promotion closes on 4th August 2017, the Promoter will select the two winners from all of the valid entries at random and will notify them by direct messaging using the platform by which their entry was submitted as follows - a) On Twitter: tagging them in a post relating to the Promotion on Twitter which will be posted by 12th August 2017. This post will ask the winner to send their contact details to the Promoter by private message. b) On Facebook: Replying to their comment on Facebook by 12th August 2017 and asking the winner to send their contact details to the Promoter by private message. C) On Instagram: tagging them in a post relating to the Promotion on Instagram which will be posted by 12th August 2017. This post will ask the winner to send their contact details to the Promoter by private message.
19. The results of the Promotion shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
20. If a winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept the prize, or has not contacted the Promoter by 8.00pm on 16th August 2017, or does not agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner from all of the valid entries.
21. The winners’ names will be made available for one month from 4th August 2017. by post to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and sending it to Peugeot MIKA Paris Competition, Digital Marketing Department, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND.
22. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, smartphone, hardware or software failures of any kind or problems with the social media platforms which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entries.
23. The entrant retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights (including moral rights) in and to the photograph that is used in their entries. However, as a condition of entry, entrants grant the Promoter and its agents and partner companies a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the image (i) for the purposes of allowing the Promoter to evaluate the entry for purposes of the Promotion; and (ii) in connection with advertising and promotion via communication to the public or other groups, including, but not limited to, the right to make screenshots, animations and video clips available for promotional purposes.
24. The winner may be asked to take part in post-promotion publicity and they agree to allow the Promoter to use their names and likeness for such purposes without remuneration.
25. By entering the Promotion entrants consent to the collection and retention by the Promoter of all personal data submitted as part of their entries. Personal data will be used by the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
27. The Promoter further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the submission process.
28. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, any changes to, supply of, or use of the prize, and any act or default of any third party supplier.
29. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated companies and agents from and against all liability arising out of any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
30. The Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.