1) Peugeot Motor Company PLC (“Peugeot”) wish to give drivers who fulfill the “Eligibility Criteria” below (“Eligible Driver(s)”) the opportunity to test drive certain vehicles, subject to the terms and conditions below.
2) The actual duration for the test drive will be specified at the discretion of the relevant Participating Dealer referred to below, however Eligible Drivers can take a single test drive which can last up to 48 hours hours from the time of vehicle collection (depending on availability) (the “Test Drive Offer”).
3) By taking part in this Test Drive Offer Eligible Drivers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any additional restrictions imposed by Peugeot and the Participating Dealer.
4) The Test Drive Offer is available at participating Peugeot Dealers only (the “Participating Dealer(s)”) on the Peugeot 308, 308 SW and New Peugeot 308 GTi by Peugeot Sport models only from 4th January 2016 – 31st March 2016.
5) The Test Drive Offer and the particular vehicle/engine/derivative which can be taken for a test drive is subject to availability at the relevant Participating Dealer.
6) The vehicle must be collected from and returned to the Participating Dealer’s premises by the Eligible Driver between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Saturday only.
7) The test drive must be taken between 4th January 2016 and 31st March 2016 inclusive.
8) The Test Drive Offer is subject to the insurance and operational requirements/policies of Participating Dealers, which can vary between Participating Dealers. This may mean that the Test Drive Offer may not be available for the person or vehicle concerned.
9) Submitting an application for the test drive will not guarantee that the Eligible Driver will be successful in being offered a test drive. The relevant Participating Dealer will notify Eligible Drivers of the availability of the Test Drive Offer at their dealership (if any) within 7 working days of the application.
10) The Test Drive Offer excludes the cost of fuel. Participating Dealers reserve the right to charge for any fuel used but not replaced in addition to an administration fee which may vary between Participating Dealers
11) The Test Drive Offer includes a maximum mileage allowance of 150 miles for the duration of the Test Drive Offer. Any mileage driven in excess of this will attract an excess mileage charge which may vary between Participating Dealers.
12) The Participating Dealer may require a deposit from an Eligible Driver for security.
13) Peugeot and/or the Participating Dealer reserves the right to withdraw the Test Drive Offer or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to Eligible Drivers for doing so.
The Test Drive Offer Programme is open to all drivers possessing a current UK or EU driving licence that has been valid for at least five years (endorsements will be considered on an individual basis) and must conform to the eligibility criteria as defined by the supplying participating Peugeot Dealer.
1) Drivers should take good care of the vehicle and return it in the same condition as when collected by them/delivered to them.
2) No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the vehicle and no other changes may be made to the vehicle.
3) If any damage is noted upon delivery or collection, please ensure that it is marked clearly on the delivery/collection document.
4) If the weather is unsuitable for an appropriate inspection, please note this on the form. Drivers may be recharged for any damage and/or missing items or changes that were not identified on the initial delivery document.
1) Any City Congestion Charge and tolls (including but not limited to Central London and/or fixed penalty fines (parking or speeding fines, Congestion Charges and any other similar costs) incurred during the test drive are the responsibility of the driver.
2) Please note that we will comply with our legal duties including but not limited to Section 172 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 and shall provide information (including the supply of the Driver's name and address) in response to any request from police and other relevant authorities for the purposes of identifying the user of a vehicle at a particular date and time in respect to any alleged speeding/parking fines; penalties and motoring offences and congestion charges.
Additional terms and conditions:
For test drive periods in excess of 48 hours, Participating Dealers may issue further additional terms and conditions to Eligible Drivers relating to the use of the vehicle.