1.The promoter of the ‘Nitto ATP Finals’ competition (“the Promotion”) is Peugeot Motor Company PLC, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND (“the Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is free to enter and is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over
3. The Promoter may require entrants and their guest to provide proof of age.
4. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with this Promotion and all affiliates of such companies, companies or persons involved in the sale of the Promoter’s products, including but not limited to Peugeot dealerships, may not enter the Promotion.
5. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable and the venue may reserve the right to refuse entry.
6. The Promotion will start at 12.00am on 25th October 2017 and will close at 12.00am on 6th November 2017. All times are based on the current time in the UK.
7. Entrants can enter the Promotion via Twitter or Facebook, but must have a personal account on one of those social media platforms to do so.
8. To access this Promotion via Twitter, entrants must access Twitter via their personal Twitter account, be following the @PeugeotUK account and retweet/RT the competition post..
9. To access this Promotion via Facebook, entrants must access Facebook via their personal Facebook account, leave a comment under the ‘Nitto ATP Finals’ competition posts on the Peugeot UK Facebook page and also ‘Share’ this post.
10. To enter the Promotion, entrants are required to:
11. Retweet the competition post on Twitter, or comment below the competition post on Facebook and then share the post onto their own account.
12. Should the entrant fail to comply with paragraph 10 above then their entry will not be valid and they will not be entered into the Promotion. Similarly, if an entrant does not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions then their entry will not be valid and will be automatically disqualified.
13. All entries must meet the following criteria:
14. No part of the entry may be indecent, defamatory, or offensive in any way, or in breach of any law or regulation, and must comply with the theme and spirit of the Promotion;
15. Entries must not display any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trade mark or otherwise indicate or imply any sponsorship or endorsement by a third party or that is otherwise not within the spirit of the Promotion;
16. Entries must not contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s intellectual property rights or right to privacy or where the consent of that third party to the use thereof is required and has not been obtained;
17. Entrants must comply with the terms of service applicable to the social media platform used.
18. Entries deemed by the Promoter (at the Promoter’s sole discretion, without reference to the entrant) not to meet the criteria listed above will be deemed to be invalid and will not be entered into the Promotion.
19. The prize comprises:
One pair of tickets to attend the ‘Nitto ATP Finals’ at the O2 Arena, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX, on Saturday 18th November 2017 for the afternoon semi-final tennis session – 11am – 4pm. (the winner will be allocated a pair of tickets and may bring a guest, over 18 years old, of their choosing). VIP hospitality in the Peugeot Lounge is also included.
20. There are 2 prizes in total to be won.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs and expenses including (but not limited to) any travel, subsistence or accommodation costs incurred by the winners shall not be paid by the Promoter.
22. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the prize (or any part of it) a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize).
23. After the Promotion closes on 6th November 2017, the Promoter will select the winner at random from all of the valid entries.
24. If a winner does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or cannot be contacted, then the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
25. The results of the Promotion shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
26. The Promoter will contact the winning entrants by either a) On Twitter: tagging them in a post relating to the Promotion on Twitter which will be posted on 8th November 2017. This post will ask the winner to send their contact details to the Promoter by private message. B) On Facebook: Replying to their comment on Facebook and asking the winner to send their contact details to the Promoter by private message.
27. If a winner is not eligible or able, for whatever reason, to receive the prize, or has not contacted the Promoter by 8.00pm on 10th November 2017, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all of the valid entries.
28. The winner names will be made available for one month from 1st December 2017. This will be made available by post to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and sending it to Nitto ATP Finals Competition, Digital Marketing Department, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND.
29. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, smartphone, hardware or software failures of any kind or problems with the social media platforms which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entries.
30. The winner may be asked to take part in post-promotion publicity and they agree to allow the Promoter to use their names and likeness for such purposes without remuneration.
31. By entering the Promotion entrants consent to the collection and retention by the Promoter of all personal data submitted as part of their entries. Personal data will be used by the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion.
32. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
33. The Promoter further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the submission process.
34. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, any changes to, supply of, or use of the prize, and any act or default of any third party.
35. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated companies and agents from and against all liability arising out of any failure by the entrant to comply with these Terms and Conditions.